trip2befree

trip2befree

martedì 6 febbraio 2018

HANOI (Vietnam) : food


Captain's diary - Vietnamese astral date 2013-

 And here I am in Hanoi ... after a day that I define daring and sometimes Kafkaesque is little !.
It all starts at the Shanghai airport, where peacefully, with that odious and irritating Chinese pachevolezza tell me that I can not go to Vietnam because I do not have a visa!
The visa!? ... this then! .. I knew that you could do it by entering Vietnam directly at the airport ....!

But they showed so much confidence in telling me that I could not enter! And if I had entered, I had to stay at the airport waiting for the next day to leave directly for Laos !! ..
I stunned !! ... yet I was sure of the information taken before departure ... What do I do? ... I close the internet and find that on the web you can do the VISA for Vietnam online! ... start the practices ... I will not dwell but I will only say that in the end it cost me 150 euros! ... in the meantime the plane to Hanoi was leaving and the response of the acceptance of the VISA arrived only 30 minutes later .... pity though that I would have already been in the air on the phone off without knowing what I would find when I arrived in Hanoi ...

After hours of flight landed, anxious and nervous I see a lady with a sign with my name looking for me! .. my name!? .. hahahahaha ... in Hanoi!? .. Yes I had prorprio what I was looking for ! ...
It was the employee of the embassy that for 150 euros of course had come to the airport to get me an entry visa! ...
I sigh with relief, but alas ... too soon !!
Overcome other bureaucratic difficulties and having finally in hand the entry visa greet the lady and I line up to do immigration checks: only I realize that they gave me a visa for a single entry into Vietnam !!! ... and how do I do it in 10 days when I will have to return to Hanoi to go down Vietnam to Saigon!? ... By now the lady had vanished and I remained with my Hamlet doubt .... But I just wanted to reach my hotel and give me a shower and remarry .... only that the baggage was sent directly to Laos ... and God knows if I'll see him again tomorrow in Vientiane !!

But ok ... I arrive at the hotel and, icing on the cake, the consierge apologizes, he too was waiting for me !!! .........
I laugh, now nervously and hysterically, curious about what other surprise I reserve the day!
The room booked is no longer available: the mice have gnawed the mains and need maintenance!
Needless to say that I did, but must have been very eloquent given the amazed face of the consierge !!
I "fix" in a friend hotel not far from where I write .... and finally I took a hot shower and went to eat ....

Here !! THE FOOD!







... so it was! ... among the perfumes, the colors, the various smells like in a caledoscope, I let myself be kidnapped by taste, intoxicated by the flavors .... and finally my day ended with a happiness of the body that it mirrored that of my soul!


Nothing like food brings you closer to the culture of a people, nothing like food can make you understand the cultural and historical substratum of a civilization!
The food .... the food ..... that was the message that came out of the wok of the kitchen! .. a food that just to see it cook you activated your mouth watering ...




How many times have I told you that in these places nothing could make you reconcile with the world if not the food !!! ... its smells on the street ... the spicy, ginger and lemongrass grunts ... as only they know how to combine them!

I find myself on the street amid the chaos of this city in the swarm of thousands of mopeds and noisy cars and nefarious drivers (now I remember how they drive around here !!!) ... Attack to the horns continuously .... but a smell attracts me in a little restaurant on the corner ... almost on the street ... with plastic benches colored like chairs, like those of the children of the nursery!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diario del Capitano-data astrale vietnamita 2013

 Ed eccomi ad Hanoi...dopo una giornata che definire rocambolesca e a teatri kafkiana é poco!.
Inizia tutto all'aeroporto di Shanghai dove serenamente, con quella odiosa ed irritante pachevolezza cinese mi dicono che non posso andare in Vietnam perché non posseggo il visto!
Il visto!?...questa poi!..io sapevo che si poteva fare entrando in Vietnam direttamente all'aeroporto....!
Ma essi, ostentavano tanta sicurezza nel dirmi che io non potevo entrare! E semmai fossi entrato dovevo restare in aeroporto ad aspettare l'indomani per partire direttamente per il Laos!!..
Io allibito!!...eppure ero certo delle informazioni prese prima della partenza... Che faccio!?..mi chiudo in internet e trovo che in rete si può fare la VISA per il Vietnam online!...inizio le pratiche...non mi dilungo ma vi dirò solo che alla fine mi é costata 150 euro!...nel frattempo l'aereo per Hanoi stava partendo e la risposta dell'accettazione della VISA mi arrivava solo 30 minuti più tardi....peccato però che io sarei già stato in volo a telefono spento senza sapere cosa avrei trovato al mio arrivo ad Hanoi...
Dopo ore di volo atterrato, ansioso e nervoso vedo una signora con un cartello con il mio nome che mi cercava!..il mio nome !?..ad Hanoi!?.. Si si ero prorprio io quello che cercava!...
Era l'addetta dell'ambasciata che per 150 euro ovviamente era venuta fino all'aeroporto per farmi il Visto di ingresso!...
Tiro un sospiro di sollievo, ma ahimè ...troppo presto!!
Superate altre difficoltà burocratiche e avendo in mano finalmente il visto di ingresso saluto la signora e mi metto in fila per fare i controlli di immigrazione: solo li mi accorgo che mi hanno dato un visto per una singola entrata in Vietnam!!!...ed io come faccio tra 10 giorni quando dovrò ritornare ad Hanoi per scendere il Vietnam fino a Saigon!?... Ormai la signora si era dileguata e io restavo con il mio dubbio amletico.... Ma volevo solo raggiungere il mio hotel e darmi una doccia e risposare....solo che il bagaglio é stato spedito direttamente in Laos...e dio Sto arrivando! Se lo rivedrò domani a Vientiane!!
Ma vabbe...arrivo in hotel e , ciliegina sulla torta, il consierge si scusa, anche lui mi stava aspettando!!!
Io rido ormai nervosamente ed istericamente, curioso di quale altra sorpresa mi riservi il giorno!
La camera prenotata non é più disponibile: dei sorci hanno ro chiaro la rete elettrica e servono manutenzioni!!
Inutile dirvi che faccia ho fatto, deve essere stata davvero eloquente visto il viso stupefatto del consierge!!
Mi "riparano" in un hotel amico poco distante da dove vi scrivo....e finalmente ho preso una doccia calda e andato a mangiare ....

Ecco!! IL CIBO!
Quante volte vi ho detto che in. Questi posti nulla vi potrebbe far riappacificare con il mondo se non il cibo...i suoi odori per strada...le gragranze delle spezie, dello spie zero e del lemongrass....come solo qui sanno abbinarli!

Mi ritrovo per strada tra il caos di questa città  nel brulichio di migliaia di motorini e macchine rumorose ed autisti scellerati ( ora ricordo come guidano da queste parti!!!)... Attaccati ai clacson continuamente....ma un odore mi attira in un ristorantino all'angolo...quasi sulla strada ...con panchetti di plastica colorata come sedie, come quelle dei bimbi degli asilo nido!...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento